Historical Society & Museum
Northern New York Paranormal Research Society (NNYPRS) (Malone, NY)
Delaware County Paranormal Research Society (DCPRS) (Marcus Hook, PA)
Sisters of Ghost Hunting (Hatboro, PA)
South Glens Falls Paranormal Society (South Glens Falls, NY)
Dan Lowenski, Scientific Phenomenon Investigations (SCI) (Delmar, NY)
Rome Investigators of the Paranormal (R.I.P.) (Rome, NY).
Come visit a 116 year old former school, filled with artifacts and ?????????
* Groups interested in conducting an investigation. Please email the Museum for details
The groups below have investigated the Museum
1. All participants must sign the Museum's Release of Liability Form.
2. All participants must be 18 years of age or older on the date of the paranormal investigation.
3. All participants agree to practice extreme care and caution in all activities on the premises to prevent any damage or degradation to the Museum.
4. No drugs or alcohol are permitted on the grounds of the Museum. Anyone found using drugs or alcohol will be immediately escorted from the premises and may face legal action. The entire Museum property is a no smoking zone.
5. Séances or Ouija Boards are not permitted. Use of Ouija boards or conducting a séance will result in immediate expulsion from the premises and you will not be permitted on future Paranormal Investigations.
6. Damage to or desecration of any property will result in immediate expulsion from the premises and legal action.
7. Any area that has been blocked off or taped off is considered off limits. Unauthorized entry into any off limits areas will result in immediate expulsion from the premises.
8. Please dress appropriately, during he winter months, the heat is set to a low temperature. The Meeting Room will be heated and can be used as a warming and rest area.
"As a Paranormal Archaeologist I am fascinated by both history and artifacts alike. To step in to the Fulton County Museum is to be consumed with an incredible storehouse of history on such a diverse level of topics its mind blowing. My favorite will always be the war room where I had a chance paranormal encounter. And they have a five foot tall glove - where else can you see that!!!"
-Pete Leonard Author/Historian
Rome Investigators of the Paranormal